Barrier Mixing Screws
ETA Barrier Mixing Screws are an excellent solution for the processing of thermoplastic resins with single screw extruders and injection moulding machines.
ETA Barrier Mixing Screws are used for both for new high performance machines as well as for optimisation and upgrading of existing extrusion machinery.
In each individual case the screw design and the screw manufacturing are tailor-made to customer specification.
- Increased throughput
- Broader processing range
- Reduction of pressure and throughput fluctuations
- Lower melt temperature
- Improved melt homogenity
Our Experiences and Lay-out Methods
- More than 1000 sucessful different screw designs
- Screws ranging from 20 mm to 200 mm diameter
- Lab extruder and several barrier screws for extrusion trials
- Extensive in house material and extrusion trial data bases
- Layout supported by most modern simulation software
- Cooperation with universities and research institutes
- All thermoplastic polxmers (except PVC-U)
- Virgin material, regrind, and virgin/regrind mixtures
- Mixing of additives and colour masterbatches
- High temperature thermoplastics
- Special materials